Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Before and After

Maggie is continuing to become her old self again. She's still on the pain meds and experiences bouts of head/neck pain and nausea, but she is up more often and giving us her Maggie smile. Today, she was able to get her first bath and hair-washing since surgery (8 days ago). Katie was pretty freaked out by the incision and stitches after removal of the dressing, but Mom and Dad were grateful to chase all the gunk out of her hair and possibly some small animals that were beginning to nest.

Here is the before and after:

BEFORE
AFTER

5 comments:

  1. I love the before and after shots! She looks like herself (even in the before.) Tell Katie that it's going to be sooo cool for Maggie to have a scar on the back of her neck! Everyone's going to want to see it!

    Here's two more comments from my friends:

    Rebecca Dean Jankowski at 11:39pm January 19
    Wonderful news! Thanks for the updates.

    Cheryl Klopp at 6:23am January 20
    So glad to hear Maggie's home!! Glad the family found a friend who can relate to Maggie's condition/surgery. Praying for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that Maggie is doing much better. I will continue to pray that the head/neck pain and nausea go away. - Brittany Sabatino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laners says Maggie looks "Soooooo Silly". With prompting Annie can now tell you what we think of the Redskins!! Things will be back to normal before long! Love E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Maggie,
    I'm glad to hear that you are doing well enough to take your first bath after your surgery!I'm blessed to have you as a friend. I love you and miss you a lot. Love, Mandy Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks JUST like you!!!!

    Hope Maggie gets better soon, I've been praying!!

    -Sean B.

    ReplyDelete