
Maggie is continuing down the road to recovery. Her nausea and head pain come and go, but she has been out of bed today. She took a walk up a few steps and sat up in a chair for awhile. She's eaten a bit of pizza (her requested food) and started some of the pain meds orally. Overall, she's doing a great job. Mom and Dad are so proud. Her sister, Katie, is so anxious to visit when Maggie is able to get up and make it down to the visiting area on the 1st floor. In the mean time, Maggie wanted to take a picture for Daddy to show Katie. Here it is!
There's a possibility that Maggie could make it home tomorrow if she can hit a few of the vital milestones. She is making every best effort to do so. Maggie (and Mom & Dad) say thank you so much for your support, prayers, and encouragement.
Wow!!! What a treat to see that beautiful, smiling face. I'm so happy to hear that Maggie has had such a fantastic day so far. You must be so proud of your progress today Maggie! Keep up the good work. We will continue to pray for God's hands to be on you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Hugs & Kisses,
Jackie Hosler
Yeah we love the pic!! We check the blog a couple times a day to see how everyone is doing! Drew and Laney raced to the computer to see Maggies picture. Tell her we love her and she's doing an awesome job! Love The "other" Reinharts
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful pic of the little angel!!!! I"m glad Maggie continues to get stronger and progress. You all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! Love, Jenny Ferguson
ReplyDeleteWell, she sure doesn't look like a girl who just had brain surgery. She look fantastic! What a beauty!!! Tell her I said that. Hang in there! Been praying all day!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Sandy
We Boes want to see a picture of Maggie with:
ReplyDelete1) a Wonder Woman Crown on, beause she is that right now.
2) Eating a serious quantity of Ice Cream.
3) A picture of her scar (Garrick's request.)
and We'd also like to see a picture of Shelley's fingernails to see if they are chewed down to the nubs.
We love you all dearly. And WOW! Look at that!!! The week is over!!! And here you are on the other side of it. Yipee Kayaaaayyyy Buckaroos!!!
Love,
Pam
She looks great! I thought she would be more puffy but she just looks tired! You go Maggie! You're my hero! Love you!
ReplyDeleteShelley, I'm just now able to read your blog for the first time...it's so overwhelming to see little maggie so brave! I'm so glad the surgery went well and she's recovering and healing with such a fiercely positive spirit :) She is so beautiful... Please give her my love and know you are in my prayers! Love you so much!!
ReplyDeleteMaura
Jake says," Maggie- It was so good to see your picture! I miss seeing you at school! I miss you sooo much. I wish you could come back to school soon. I know that it is hard to be in the hospital... rely on God, Maggie...don't be scared! Don't have fear! I pray for you every single night! Love...Jake"
ReplyDelete