Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dear 2nd Graders ...

Maggie wanted to share some pictures with her 2nd grade class and friends....

She is very proud of her IV's and how well she has been enduring them! Tough girl (takes after Daddy)!

Maggie says "Thank you for the cards! I loved them!" They are hanging up on the door in her room! She also says "I miss you so much, and can't wait to see you again soon!"

2 comments:

  1. I Love You Maggie !!!! I miss you so very much!!! I've been praying for you every day that Jesus makes you better!! I'm glad you are getting better!!!! You are so goofy to me!!!! etrtrtrt kkkbvv
    ggdghmh nb nmbnm bnbbm/ . fyg g
    love your goofball Mar Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you. I prayed you would be able to keep you medicine down. How is that going? How are you feeling? When are you coming back to school? May I come see you when you get home? We can play club penguin. I love you!

    -Noelle

    ReplyDelete